Mahindra Financial Services raises Rs1,056 crore via QIP
New Delhi: Mahindra Financial Services Ltd has raised Rs1,056 crore through a qualified institutional placement (QIP) issue.
“The securities issue committee of the board of the directors of the company...has approved the allotment of 24,000,000 equity shares of face value of Rs2 each to qualified institutional buyers under the qualified institutions placement at the issue price of Rs440 per equity share aggregating Rs1,056 crore,” the company said in a BSE filing.
The Mahindra Financial QIP opened on 30 November and closed on 5 December.
On Thursday, Mahindra Financial Services shares rose 2.74% to Rs456.20 on the BSe while the benchmark Sensex surged 1.08% points to end the day at 32,949.21 points.
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials