Bitcoin rises above 50-day average for first time since January
New York: Bitcoin bulls may have just got the technical signal they’ve been hoping for.
The world’s biggest cryptocurrency by market value rose above its 50-day moving average for the first time since mid-January, up as much as 5.8% on Monday, the most in two weeks.
The rebound comes after a precipitous fall from record highs in December amid debates on how to value the digital coin and threats of regulation. Crossing the key level may raise spirits of investors as they look for anything to spark a renewed rally. Bloomberg
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials