United Spirits raises Rs750 crore via NCDs
New Delhi: Liquor major United Spirits (USL) on Friday said it has raised Rs750 crore through allotment of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
The company has alloted 7,500 rated, unlisted, secured and redeemable NCDs of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs750 crore, United Spirits said in a regulatory filing.
The tenure of the debentures is three years and the interest offered is 7.5% per annum, it added. United Spirits stock closed 1.03% up at Rs3,671.15 apiece on BSE on Friday.
- FBI warned Jared Kushner on Rupert Murdoch’s ex-wife, says report
- Reliance Industries declares 30% higher refinery capacity at Jamnagar plant
- TCS wins over $690 million deal from M&G Prudential
- CJI Dipak Misra meets 4 senior-most judges of Supreme Court: report
- How much tax do you pay on your investments?