United Spirits raises Rs750 crore via NCDs
New Delhi: Liquor major United Spirits (USL) on Friday said it has raised Rs750 crore through allotment of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on a private placement basis.
The company has alloted 7,500 rated, unlisted, secured and redeemable NCDs of face value Rs10 lakh each aggregating Rs750 crore, United Spirits said in a regulatory filing.
The tenure of the debentures is three years and the interest offered is 7.5% per annum, it added. United Spirits stock closed 1.03% up at Rs3,671.15 apiece on BSE on Friday.
- F-16 enables India to be world’s largest fighter aircraft ecosystem: Lockheed Martin
- Global gold prices edge down as dollar stays firm ahead of US Fed meeting
- Govt proposes to ease environment rules for construction sector
- US, South Korea, Japan discuss denuclearization, summits
- Apple is said to develop displays to replace Samsung screens