Revamped Sebi website boasts of higher disclosures
The Sebi website now has a section called as causelist, which lists out all the cases that are being heard by its whole time members and adjudicating officers
Latest News »
- AAP changes tack: No direct attack on PM Modi, slams BJP instead
- Ivanka Trump must testify in shoe knockoff suit against company, says US court
- Hopes fade in China for 118 still missing day after landslide
- Western, southern states control over 60% of bank credit: RBI
- Narendra Modi must raise H-1B visa issue with Donald Trump: Indians in US
Mumbai: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) website underwent a revamp to make it user friendly and more-in sync with the ever evolving digital media. Under the new look, the market regulator has increased its disclosures.
The Sebi website now has a section called as causelist, which lists out all the cases that are being heard by its whole time members and adjudicating officers against market intermediaries for various market violations.
This new entrant in one of the best features of that makes the quasi-judicial proceedings completely transparent. A case that is pending enforcement of Sebi directions can now be tracked and may ‘just’ prompt a swifter disposal of cases.