Standard Chartered PE sells 1.41% stake in Fortis for Rs139 crore
- Godrej Agrovet looking at $1.27 billion valuation in IPO
- Flipkart, Amazon claim huge boost from festive season sales
- Aditya Birla’s acquisition bid may value Aleris Corp at $2.5 billion
- Rule on subsidiaries may limit operational flexibility of firms
- Samsara Group, Lionforge vie for debt-laden Dighi Port
New Delhi: A foreign institutional investor on Monday offloaded 1.41% stake in Fortis Healthcare for over Rs139 crore through an open market transaction.
As per the bulk deal data available with BSE, Standard Chartered Private Equity (Mauritius) III sold a total of 73,04,455 shares, amounting to 1.41% stake, of Fortis Healthcare.
The shares of the company were sold at an average price of Rs190.66 apiece, valuing the transaction at Rs139.26 crore, according to the data. The buyer(s) of the shares could not be ascertained immediately.
As of March quarter, Standard Chartered held 1,58,13,042 shares or 3.05 stake in Fortis Healthcare. Shares of Fortis Healthcare ended the day at Rs202.85 on BSE, up 9.29% from the previous close.