Standard Chartered PE sells 1.41% stake in Fortis for Rs139 crore
- PNB fraud: ICAI obtains statement from senior bank official
- Andhra Pradesh govt signs 77 MoUs worth Rs31,546 crore at Partnership Summit
- Kia Motors to roll out first car from Anantapur plant by 2019
- Govt revokes passports of Nirav Modi and Mehul Choksi
- Warren Buffett warns investors that safe-looking bonds can be risky
New Delhi: A foreign institutional investor on Monday offloaded 1.41% stake in Fortis Healthcare for over Rs139 crore through an open market transaction.
As per the bulk deal data available with BSE, Standard Chartered Private Equity (Mauritius) III sold a total of 73,04,455 shares, amounting to 1.41% stake, of Fortis Healthcare.
The shares of the company were sold at an average price of Rs190.66 apiece, valuing the transaction at Rs139.26 crore, according to the data. The buyer(s) of the shares could not be ascertained immediately.
As of March quarter, Standard Chartered held 1,58,13,042 shares or 3.05 stake in Fortis Healthcare. Shares of Fortis Healthcare ended the day at Rs202.85 on BSE, up 9.29% from the previous close.