Equity AUMs scale record highs in January to Rs7.9 trillion
Mumbai: Equity assets under management (AUMs) of Indian mutual fund industry scaled record highs in January to Rs7.9 trillion, albeit at the slowest pace in more than a year, as mutual funds continued their inflows.
Equity AUMs rose by 2%, the slowest pace since December 2016 as net inflows into equity schemes were the lowest since July 2017 at Rs15,390 crore, data from the Association of Mutual Funds of India (Amfi) showed on Wednesday.
Benchmark equity index Sensex, meanwhile gained 5.6% in January and had tested a fresh record high of 36,283.25 on 29 January.
Total AUMs meanwhile rose 4.85% to Rs 22.41 trillion.
- TCS not exiting Lucknow: Tata Sons chairman N. Chandrasekaran
- Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case: CBI court discharges accused cop P. P. Pandey
- RBI MPC minutes: Inflation, fiscal deficit concerns led to status quo
- UP Investors Summit: PM Modi announces Rs20,000 crore defence production corridor
- Pakistan army helicopter spotted near LoC at Poonch in Jammu and Kashmir