Justdial shares fall 2.93% post Q1 results
Shares of local search engine Just Dial fell nearly 3% even as the company reported a 7.98% increase in net profit for the quarter ended 30 June
Latest News »
- Darjeeling unrest: GJM activists torch GTA engineering unit, ransack panchayat office
- Presidential polls: Venkaiah Naidu files fourth set of nomination papers for Kovind
- Nepal votes in second round of crucial local election
- Global gold prices firm as US healthcare vote delay weighs on stocks, dollar
- USFDA gives nod to Zydus Cadila’s overactive bladder tablets
New Delhi: Shares of local search engine Just Dial Ltd on Wednesday fell nearly 3% even as the company reported a 7.98% increase in net profit for the quarter ended 30 June.
The scrip went down by 2.93% to close at Rs.471.85 on BSE. During the day, it lost 8.35% to Rs.445.50.
On NSE, shares of the company declined 2.94% to close at Rs.471.35.
Justdial on Wednesday reported a 7.98% increase in net profit to Rs.38.93 crore for the first quarter. The company had reported a net profit of Rs.36.05 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago.
Total income from operations grew 6.17% to Rs.176.29 crore in the quarter under review as against Rs.166.03 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing. Its overall expenses stood at Rs.155.99 crore, up 22.28% from Rs.127.56 crore in the first quarter of the previous fiscal year.