Justdial shares fall 2.93% post Q1 results
Latest News »
- Parties hail Triple Talaq verdict, PM Modi calls it powerful measure for women’s empowerment
- Bandhan Bank preparing to launch IPO
- Market roundup | EM funds post biggest weekly outflow of 2017
- Question mark over Shiv Sena’s urban strategy after civic poll setbacks
- In praise of branded generics: breaking some myths
New Delhi: Shares of local search engine Just Dial Ltd on Wednesday fell nearly 3% even as the company reported a 7.98% increase in net profit for the quarter ended 30 June.
The scrip went down by 2.93% to close at Rs.471.85 on BSE. During the day, it lost 8.35% to Rs.445.50.
On NSE, shares of the company declined 2.94% to close at Rs.471.35.
Justdial on Wednesday reported a 7.98% increase in net profit to Rs.38.93 crore for the first quarter. The company had reported a net profit of Rs.36.05 crore in the corresponding quarter a year ago.
Total income from operations grew 6.17% to Rs.176.29 crore in the quarter under review as against Rs.166.03 crore in the year-ago period, it said in a BSE filing. Its overall expenses stood at Rs.155.99 crore, up 22.28% from Rs.127.56 crore in the first quarter of the previous fiscal year.