Axis Bank to raise up to Rs1,800 crore via debentures
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms
New Delhi: Private sector lender Axis Bank on Monday said it proposes to raise up to Rs1,800 crore from debentures to fund business expansion.
The bank will raise funds by issuing unsecured redeemable non-convertible subordinated debentures of the face value of Rs10 lakh each for cash at par aggregating to Rs1,800 crore, Axis Bank said in a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges.
These debentures would be Basel III compliant, it said. The Board will consider the proposal to issue and allot the above securities through circular resolution.