Axis Bank to raise up to Rs1,800 crore via debentures
- Nestle is said to be among potential Hain Celestial suitors
- When Ambani brothers’ bonds decoupled
- Deals Buzz: Quess Corp buys Tata Business Support Services for Rs153 crore
- Review: Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2017) is very slick and not too expensive Android tablet
- Eris Lifesciences not eyeing any big acquisitions for now, says MD Amit Bakshi
New Delhi: Private sector lender Axis Bank on Monday said it proposes to raise up to Rs1,800 crore from debentures to fund business expansion.
The bank will raise funds by issuing unsecured redeemable non-convertible subordinated debentures of the face value of Rs10 lakh each for cash at par aggregating to Rs1,800 crore, Axis Bank said in a regulatory filing to the stock exchanges.
These debentures would be Basel III compliant, it said. The Board will consider the proposal to issue and allot the above securities through circular resolution.