Mahindra Finance raises Rs350 crore via debt
New Delhi: Mahindra and Mahindra (M&M) Financial Services Ltd (Mahindra Finance) on Tuesday said it has raised Rs350 crore by issuing debt securities.
“A meeting of the duly authorised committee was held today, approving the allotment of secured redeemable non- convertible debentures of the face value of Rs10 lakh each aggregating to Rs 350 crore,” the company said in a regulatory filing.
The company has not given any detail about the usage of the proceeds.
Shares of Mahindra Finance closed 2.77% up at Rs438.95 apiece on BSE.
- Rupee strengthens marginally against US dollar on Asian cues
- Bitcoin drawing some of the world’s fastest traders
- Smog-choked India is giving the filthiest fuel a tax advantage
- Uber data breach shows vulnerability of software code-sharing services
- India’s ‘dirty dozen’ debtors lure big funds to bad loans