Goldman units to sell up to $110 million stake in Max Financial
Mumbai: Goldman Sachs will sell shares worth up to $110 million in India’s Max Financial Services Ltd on Friday, according to a deal term sheet seen by Reuters.
Two Goldman units are offering to sell a 4.42% stake, or 11.8 million shares, in Max Financial in a block trade, the term sheet showed.
The share sale’s floor price has been set at Rs595, which is a 0.8% discount to the stock’s Thursday closing price.
Citi is the sole bookrunner.
In April, Goldman sold a 3.7% stake in Max Financial. Reuters
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats