1 June: Mint50 schemes to invest in
- Chinese man arrested for smuggling gold worth Rs92 lakh at Delhi airport
- US seeks UN ban on 33 ships, 27 firms over North Korea smuggling
- India may allow only commercial coal mining in the future
- Porsche to launch electric car in India in early 2020
- ONGC Videsh drops plan to build LNG export facility in Iran
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.