Mint50 schemes to invest in: 18 May 2017
Latest News »
- Palaniswami, Panneerselvam express confidence on AIADMK merger
- US President’s arts council quits over Donald Trump’s Charlottesville remarks
- Bankruptcy code can help deepen bond markets: Sebi chief Ajay Tyagi
- Govt plans monthly fellowship of Rs70,000 for IIT, IISc researchers
- Carl Icahn quits White House role amid conflict of interest questions
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year. Portfolio turnover ratio explains how much the fund manager has churned. A low portfolio turnover is ideal.