HDFC to raise Rs2,000 crore via bonds today
New Delhi: Mortgage lender HDFC will raise Rs2,000 crore by issuing bonds on private placement basis to augment its long-term capital.
“The object of the issue is to augment the long-term resources of the Corporation. The proceeds of the present issue would be utilised for financing/refinancing the housing finance business requirements of the Corporation,” HDFC said in a filing.
The issue to raise Rs2,000 crore will open on Wednesday and closes the same day.
HDFC said the company will specifically address the persons who are eligible for the debenture issue and no other person can apply for it. Stock of HDFC traded 0.24% up at Rs1,759.75 on BSE.
- Donald Trump considering new order to replace travel ban, no decision yet
- China bans exports of some fuel products to North Korean line with UN sanctions
- Mark Zuckerberg plans to sell nearly 18% of his Facebook shares in next 18 months
- Pakistan shells Indian border posts, hamlets along IB, LoC in J&K, 7 injured
- Hurricane Maria skirts Turks and Caicos as Puerto Rico endures fresh flooding