M&M board approves stake sale in Mahindra Logistics
Latest News »
- Day before Nandyal bypoll, TDP and YSR Congress file complaints against each other
- RBI hikes foreign investment limit in Eris Lifesciences to 49%
- Retiring L&T executive chairman A.M. Naik to get Rs32.21crore leave encashment
- Pakistan stocks enter bear market after political turmoil
- In his last L&T AGM, A.M. Naik says firm’s focus to remain on defence, infra sectors
New Delhi: Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd (M&M) on Tuesday said its board has approved sale of a part of shareholding in its arm Mahindra Logistics Ltd (MLL).
The company’s board, which met on Tuesday, has approved sales of a part of its shareholding in Mahindra Logistics, a subsidiary of the company, as part of the proposed initial public offering of MLL, M&M said in a regulatory filing.
The size of the stake sale, price and other details of the IPO will be determined in due course by a committee of directors, it added. Shares of M&M ended 0.49% down at Rs1,417.35 on BSE.