Avendus Absolute Return Fund crosses Rs1,000 crore assets under management
Mumbai: Avendus Absolute Return Fund, the first equity long/short alternate investment Fund (AIF) by Avendus Capital Public Markets Alternate Strategies, crossed the milestone of Rs1,000 crore of assets under management in July 2017.
This target has been achieved within four months of the launch of the AIF. The Avendus Absolute Return Fund invests in Indian- listed equities and equity derivatives, and aims to generate absolute returns with lower volatility than the overall stock market.
- Is WTO working for India and China?
- Traditional vs Western: Which attire is more popular among men in India?
- Govt to boost trade ties with Asean: Dharmendra Pradhan
- India, Australia and Japan bat for rules-based order in Indo-Pacific
- MDR rates revised to cut losses of acquirer banks, says RBI deputy governor B.P. Kanungo