Sebi launches online registration system for REITs, InvITs
New Delhi: To make it easier to do business, markets regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) on Monday said it has introduced an online registration system for Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) and Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs).
The new system would help REITs and InvITs to complete registration and other regulatory filings with Sebi much faster and in a cost-effective manner. “All applicants desirous of seeking registration as REITs or InvITs are now required to submit their applications online only, through Sebi intermediary portal,” the regulator said in a circular.
The online system, which can be used for application for registration, reporting and filing under the provision of REITs and InvITs regulations, has been made operational, the regulator noted.
Also, the existing Sebi registered InvITs have been advised to activate their online accounts.
Latest News »
- Power Grid inks $500 million loan pact with Asian Development Bank
- RBI identifies 40 more large loan defaulter accounts for clean-up
- Rajkummar Rao, our man on screen
- Govt threatens Philip Morris with ‘punitive action’ over alleged violations
- Rajasthan govt to raise OBC quota, mulling 5% reservation to Gujjars