Indiabulls Housing Finance raises Rs500 crore via NCDs
Indiabulls Housing Finance’s bonds will carry coupon rate of 8.30% and the maturity date is 23 November 2018
Latest News »
- SP leader Uma Shankar Chaudhary dies after falling ill during meeting
- Amtek Auto Q1 loss widens to Rs889 crore
- Ram temple should be constructed in legal manner: Amit Shah
- BCCI appoints Hemang Amin as chief operating officer of IPL
- Mehbooba Mufti dismisses Farooq Abdullah’s statement on third party mediation
New Delhi: Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd has raised Rs500 crore by issuing debentures on a private placement basis.
“The company has allotted its first tranche of secured redeemable, non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of face value Rs 10 lakh each aggregating Rs 500 crore,” Indiabulls Housing Finance said in a BSE filing on Saturday.
The bonds will carry coupon rate of 8.30% (payable annually and at maturity) and the maturity date is 23 November 2018. The tenor of the issue is 2 years.