Indiabulls Housing Finance raises Rs500 crore via NCDs
- Farm loan waiver: Maharashtra detects 1.5 million suspicious bank accounts
- BJP has successfully covered 75% of polling booths in 3 years: Amit Shah
- OPG Securities approaches SAT against NSE’s suspension notice
- RBI revises investment, trading rules for banks
- India needs robust cold chain supply system to increase farmers’ income, say experts
New Delhi: Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd has raised Rs500 crore by issuing debentures on a private placement basis.
“The company has allotted its first tranche of secured redeemable, non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of face value Rs 10 lakh each aggregating Rs 500 crore,” Indiabulls Housing Finance said in a BSE filing on Saturday.
The bonds will carry coupon rate of 8.30% (payable annually and at maturity) and the maturity date is 23 November 2018. The tenor of the issue is 2 years.