Indiabulls Housing Finance raises Rs500 crore via NCDs
- Delhi pollution: Air quality ‘very poor’ again, after two days of relief
- Govt raises Rs14,500 crore from Bharat 22 ETF, issue subscribed 4 times
- M&M to expand footprint in Rs1,000 crore e-rickshaw market
- Padmavati controversy: SC says no to plea to delete ‘objectionable scenes’ of movie
- North Korean women suffer discrimination, rape, malnutrition: UN
New Delhi: Indiabulls Housing Finance Ltd has raised Rs500 crore by issuing debentures on a private placement basis.
“The company has allotted its first tranche of secured redeemable, non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of face value Rs 10 lakh each aggregating Rs 500 crore,” Indiabulls Housing Finance said in a BSE filing on Saturday.
The bonds will carry coupon rate of 8.30% (payable annually and at maturity) and the maturity date is 23 November 2018. The tenor of the issue is 2 years.