HDFC declares interim dividend of Rs 3 per share for fiscal 2017
HDFC will start paying dividends from 20 March
Latest News »
- Global gold prices stay steady ahead of speech by US Fed’s Janet Yellen
- Google braces for EU ruling that may slow shopping ad boom
- US clears sale of Guardian drones to India
- Tejas Networks shares rise 2.7% on stock market debut
- Trump accepts Narendra Modi’s invite for India visit, commits to India-US ties
New Delhi: Mortgage lender HDFC Ltd has declared an interim dividend of Rs3 per share for the current fiscal ending 31 March 2017.
HDFC will start paying dividends from 20 March. The board of directors of the company in a meeting held on Friday approved the proposal for payment of interim dividend.
“The board of directors at its meeting held today has approved the payment of interim dividend of Rs3 per equity share of Rs2 each of the corporation, for the financial year ending 31 March 2017,” Housing Development Finance Corporation said in a regulatory filing.
The interim dividend declared on Friday is same as the corporation had announced for the previous fiscal 2015-16. It has registered a growth of 12.8% in its net profit at Rs2,728.66 crore for the third quarter of the current fiscal. Total income of the corporation increased 22.3% to Rs14,988.87 crore year-on-year in the October-December quarter. Stock of HDFC closed 1.89% down at Rs1371.35 on BSE.