HDFC declares interim dividend of Rs 3 per share for fiscal 2017
Latest News »
- Stephen Hawking blames UK government for health service ‘crisis’
- Muzaffarnagar court issues non bailable warrants against 2 BJP MLAs
- After Vishal Sikka’s exit, Infosys faces recruitment headache
- Govt to strengthen bankruptcy code after studying various judgments: Arun Jaitley
- JD(U) decides to joins NDA, passes resolution at national executive meet in Patna
New Delhi: Mortgage lender HDFC Ltd has declared an interim dividend of Rs3 per share for the current fiscal ending 31 March 2017.
HDFC will start paying dividends from 20 March. The board of directors of the company in a meeting held on Friday approved the proposal for payment of interim dividend.
“The board of directors at its meeting held today has approved the payment of interim dividend of Rs3 per equity share of Rs2 each of the corporation, for the financial year ending 31 March 2017,” Housing Development Finance Corporation said in a regulatory filing.
The interim dividend declared on Friday is same as the corporation had announced for the previous fiscal 2015-16. It has registered a growth of 12.8% in its net profit at Rs2,728.66 crore for the third quarter of the current fiscal. Total income of the corporation increased 22.3% to Rs14,988.87 crore year-on-year in the October-December quarter. Stock of HDFC closed 1.89% down at Rs1371.35 on BSE.