Expanding residential footprint
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
Crisil Research includes locations such as Porur, Poonamallee, Kundrathur, Valapuram, Sriperumbudur and Oragadam in the Sriperumbudur micromarket of Chennai. It is well connected to central Chennai via National Highway 4 (Chennai-Bangalore) and Mount Poonamallee road. Locations such as Sriperumbudur and Oragadam, which are located at the south-west periphery of the city, are one of the biggest industrial hubs of India. Locations such as Porur, Kundrathur and Poonamallee, which are closer to central Chennai, house many global information technology companies. In terms of supply, this micromarket contributes around 27% of the total planned supply in the city.