Expanding residential footprint
- UK MPs ask Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg to testify on data row
- Xi Jinping is just getting started after biggest China shakeup in years
- Jeff Bezos walks robotic dog as Facebook crisis deepens
- Lingayat religion issue: Former SC judge slams Karnataka govt
- UK investigating Facebook’s response to alleged data breach
Crisil Research includes locations such as Porur, Poonamallee, Kundrathur, Valapuram, Sriperumbudur and Oragadam in the Sriperumbudur micromarket of Chennai. It is well connected to central Chennai via National Highway 4 (Chennai-Bangalore) and Mount Poonamallee road. Locations such as Sriperumbudur and Oragadam, which are located at the south-west periphery of the city, are one of the biggest industrial hubs of India. Locations such as Porur, Kundrathur and Poonamallee, which are closer to central Chennai, house many global information technology companies. In terms of supply, this micromarket contributes around 27% of the total planned supply in the city.