Expanding residential footprint
Latest News »
- Gorakhpur among vulnerable areas where vaccines could have prevented deaths: report
- Mutual funds’ cash level at five-month high as fund managers turn cautious
- Japan’s Mitsui OSK Lines eyes 11% stake in Swan LNG project
- South-west monsoon deficit could worsen farm distress
- Insolvency professional seeks cooperation to keep Amtek Auto’s operations on going
Crisil Research includes locations such as Porur, Poonamallee, Kundrathur, Valapuram, Sriperumbudur and Oragadam in the Sriperumbudur micromarket of Chennai. It is well connected to central Chennai via National Highway 4 (Chennai-Bangalore) and Mount Poonamallee road. Locations such as Sriperumbudur and Oragadam, which are located at the south-west periphery of the city, are one of the biggest industrial hubs of India. Locations such as Porur, Kundrathur and Poonamallee, which are closer to central Chennai, house many global information technology companies. In terms of supply, this micromarket contributes around 27% of the total planned supply in the city.