Real estate prices: Chennai
- Govt to increase health budget to 2.5% of GDP by 2025: Minister J.P. Nadda
- SC to hear plea against contesting elections from two constituencies
- VP Venkaiah Naidu bats for 100 days of Parliament meetings every year
- Indian economy to grow at 7.2% in 2018, says UN report
- It’s no longer advisable to make five year plans and stick with it: Chicago University’s Stephen Stigler
Look out for real estate data in this space for cities such as Delhi and NCR, Mumbai and suburbs, Bengaluru, Mysore, Chennai, Kolkata, Pune, Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Chandigarh, and others. The price range is Rs20 lakh to above Rs75 lakh. This week we take a look at some properties in Chennai.