NCDEX to launch chickpea futures from Friday: report
Mumbai: India’s National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange (NCDEX) will start trading in chickpea futures from Friday, two persons with direct knowledge of the matter told Reuters on Wednesday.
The exchange will initially launch three contracts of chickpea, known locally as chana, said a person cited above, who declined to be named.
Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) had suspended futures trading in June 2016 after chana prices spiked due to a drop in the production. Reuters
- Iran President Hassan Rouhani declares end of Islamic State
- Dr Reddy’s Visakhapatnam unit not cleared by USFDA even after EIR
- BSE asks algorithmic trading brokers to submit audit report
- Expect Thums Up to be $1 billion brand in 2 years: Coca-Cola India
- Winter session in December, UPA too did in 2008, 2013: Ananth Kumar