Trent raises Rs100 crore to refinance loans
New Delhi: Tata group retail arm Trent has raised Rs100 crore from the market by issuing commercial papers to refinance its existing borrowings.
“The company has issued and allotted commercial paper of Rs 100 crore,” Trent said in a regulatory filing. The proceeds will be primarily used to refinance the existing borrowings, it added.
According to the company, Credit Analysis and Research Ltd (CARE Ratings) has assigned ‘CARE A1’ to the commercial papers. The rating signifies very strong degree of safety with respect to timely payment of financial obligations.
Trent stock was trading 0.54% up at Rs317.40 on BSE in the afternoon.
- Indians killed in Iraq: Sushma Swaraj accuses Congress of indulging in ‘cheap politics’
- Sterlite Power acquires Rs1,500 crore Goa-Tamnar project
- Another Periyar statue vandalized in Tamil Nadu
- Mahindra Bolero makes it to top 10 passenger vehicle list in February
- Airbus is said to weigh new A330 cargo model, spurred by Amazon, UPS