Mint50 schemes to invest in
- How the humble cauliflower triggered a farmer’s wrath
- M.B. Patil: The man who led the Lingayat movement
- Rally by railway job aspirants in Mumbai assumes political colour
- India lodges fresh protest with Pakistan on ‘harassment’
- Energy efficiency, green concerns key to India’s development goals: R.K. Singh
Here’s a list of schemes that made it to Mint50. Net asset value (NAV) figure tells you the price per unit of each fund. Value Research rating gives an indication of the risk-adjusted return. The expense ratio tells you how much of your money you lose to charges each year.