Yes Bank lists $600 million bond issue on India INX
Gandhinagar: Yes Bank on Wednesday announced the listing of its debut $600 million bond issue under its maiden $1 billion medium term notes (MTN) programme on Global Securities Market (GSM) of India INX.
The country’s first international exchange India INX, a subsidiary of BSE Ltd, is located at Gujarat International Finance Tec City’s (GIFT City) International Financial Services Centre (IFSC), Gandhinagar.
The listing ceremony held at GIFT City was presided over by Gujarat chief minister Vijay Rupani. This is the largest debut international bond issuance by an Indian bank, the company said in its statement.
- Toyota seeks calibrated taxation, equal treatment for all technologies
- Democracy is BJP’s core value, says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- DLF plans to sell ready-to-move-in flats worth Rs15,000 crore in 3-4 years
- Amazon India crosses 3-lakh sellers mark on its marketplace
- Learn to communicate at all levels or perish