21 June 2017: Best health plans for you
Latest News »
- Market round-up: Trump deregulation could boost US banks’ profit
- India urges WTO to prepare agenda for Buenos Aires ministerial meet in December
- Sequoia India to acquire Faces Cosmetics Canada from Everstone Capital
- Karnataka launches mobile planetariums to promote science & astronomy among students
- AFSPA: Over to the states?
How do you buy a health insurance plan? If you settle with the plan your agent sells or are happy knowing you have bought the cheapest plan, there is a bit of unlearning and a lot of learning in store for you. To give you a ready comparison, we designed Mint SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings (MSMR). The full ratings can be seen here: http://www/livemint.com/mediratings. For family floater plans, there are two sum insureds (Rs10 lakh and Rs20 lakh) and three categories—eldest insured is 35, 45 or 65 years old. For individual plans, the sum assured are Rs5 lakh, Rs10 lakh and Rs20 lakh. The ages are 35, 45, 65 and 70 years.