21 June 2017: Best health plans for you
- India may allow only commercial coal mining in the future
- Porsche to launch electric car in India in early 2020
- ONGC Videsh drops plan to build LNG export facility in Iran
- Fans gather outside Sridevi house in Lokhandwala, body to arrive tonight
- Govt ropes in IIFT, ICAI to improve ease of doing business ranking
How do you buy a health insurance plan? If you settle with the plan your agent sells or are happy knowing you have bought the cheapest plan, there is a bit of unlearning and a lot of learning in store for you. To give you a ready comparison, we designed Mint SecureNow Mediclaim Ratings (MSMR). The full ratings can be seen here: http://www/livemint.com/mediratings. For family floater plans, there are two sum insureds (Rs10 lakh and Rs20 lakh) and three categories—eldest insured is 35, 45 or 65 years old. For individual plans, the sum assured are Rs5 lakh, Rs10 lakh and Rs20 lakh. The ages are 35, 45, 65 and 70 years.