Welspun Corp. to raise Rs250 crore via NCDs
New Delhi: Welspun Corp., the flagship company of Welspun Group, plans to raise Rs250 crore through issuance of non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private placement basis.
“The Board of Directors at its meeting...approved the issue of 2,500 secured redeemable non-convertible debentures (NCDs) of the face value of Rs 10,00,000 each at par aggregating Rs 250 crore by way of private placement basis,” Welspun Corp. said in a BSE filing.
Shares of Welspun Corp. settled 1.39% lower at Rs191.15 on the BSE.
- News in Numbers: Nasscom to get first woman head in 30 years
- India ranks 81st in global corruption perception index by Transparency International
- Maharashtra power firm, Korean JV partner at loggerheads over breach of contract
- Google Reply will let users reply without typing a word
- Donald Trump Jr. may be too much for scandal-weary India