Indian markets closed on Monday for Guru Nanak Jayanti
The Nifty fell 2.69% to end at 8,296.30, while the Sensex fell 2.54% to 26,818.82 on Friday
Latest News »
- Cyberattack hits UK Parliament, limiting access to MPs’ emails
- Narendra Modi will convey Indian IT firms’ role in US to Trump: Vishal Sikka
- Gujarat Congress leader Shankarsinh Vaghela hits out at party leadership
- Yogi Adityanath govt launches ‘informer scheme’ to curb female foeticide
- World Taekwondo Federation changes its name over ‘negative’ acronym
Mumbai: Indian stocks, bonds and currency markets will be closed on Monday for a holiday. Trading will resume on Tuesday.
The Nifty fell 2.69% to end at 8,296.30, while the Sensex fell 2.54% to 26,818.82 on Friday.
The rupee fell to 67.25/26 from its previous close of 66.6250/66.6350, while the benchmark 10-year bond yield rose 6 basis points to 6.72%.