Indian markets closed on Monday for Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Donald Trump administration weighs tighter vetting for women, children refugees: report
- Pharma firms’ Q2 earnings likely to be subdued on US pricing woes
- Madras HC appoints panel to settle dues of investors
- Stephanie Zacharek: Criticism has become a kind of boutique interest
- SoftBank seen climbing 36% as Masayoshi Son clarifies tech vision
Mumbai: Indian stocks, bonds and currency markets will be closed on Monday for a holiday. Trading will resume on Tuesday.
The Nifty fell 2.69% to end at 8,296.30, while the Sensex fell 2.54% to 26,818.82 on Friday.
The rupee fell to 67.25/26 from its previous close of 66.6250/66.6350, while the benchmark 10-year bond yield rose 6 basis points to 6.72%.