SIS to make market debut tomorrow
New Delhi: Security and Intelligence Services (SIS) will make its stock market debut on Thursday after concluding its initial share sale offer last week.
The initial share sale offer of Security and Intelligence Services (India) Limited was subscribed 7 times.
Qualified institutional buyers (QIBs) portion was subscribed 5.64 times, non institutional investors 1.66 times and retail investors 19.51 times.
The company had set Rs805-815 per share as the price band for the IPO. The company provides security solutions and business support services to a wide range of customers across India and Australia.
Axis Capital Limited, ICICI Securities Limited, IIFL Holdings Limited and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited were the global coordinators and book running lead managers to the offer.
Latest News »
- Palaniswami, Panneerselvam express confidence on AIADMK merger
- US President’s arts council quits over Donald Trump’s Charlottesville remarks
- Bankruptcy code can help deepen bond markets: Sebi chief Ajay Tyagi
- Govt plans monthly fellowship of Rs70,000 for IIT, IISc researchers
- Carl Icahn quits White House role amid conflict of interest questions