RIL to raise Rs5,000 crore debt
Mumbai: Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) plans to raise Rs5,000 crore debt through private placement of non-convertible debt instruments, the company said in a filing with the stock exchange on Friday.
“The net proceeds of the issue will be utilized inter-alia for refinancing of existing borrowings and/or for any other purpose in the ordinary course of business,” RIL said in the statement.
- Air quality in Delhi today best in over a month: CPCB
- Zimbabweans celebrate Robert Mugabe’s imminent exit at mass rallies
- India’s Manushi Chhillar crowned Miss World 2017
- Farmers to participate in two-day protest in Delhi from Monday
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats