GMR Infrastructure to seek shareholders’ nod to raise up Rs2,500 crore
New Delhi: GMR Infrastructure Ltd will seek shareholders’ nod to raise up to Rs2,500 crore through issuance of bonds, equity shares and equity-linked instruments later this month.
At the 21st annual general meeting of the company to be held on 29 September, “approval of the shareholders is being sought inter-alia for raising funds up to Rs 2,500 crore in one or more tranche through issue of equity shares, equity linked instruments, debentures or any other securities...,” GMR Infrastructure said in a filing to Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
GMR Group is a leading global infrastructure conglomerate with has interest in various sectors including airport, energy and transportation. Of the 15 power project which the group has, 10 are in operation and five are under development.
- Donald Trump pressures US senators to back Republican healthcare bill
- India to send 700 tonnes of relief material for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- Sushma Swaraj slams Pakistan at UNGA, asks its leaders to introspect
- Mexico jittery after new earthquake of 6.1 magnitude
- Sushma Swaraj calls for early start of negotiations for UNSC reforms