GMR Infrastructure to seek shareholders’ nod to raise up Rs2,500 crore
New Delhi: GMR Infrastructure Ltd will seek shareholders’ nod to raise up to Rs2,500 crore through issuance of bonds, equity shares and equity-linked instruments later this month.
At the 21st annual general meeting of the company to be held on 29 September, “approval of the shareholders is being sought inter-alia for raising funds up to Rs 2,500 crore in one or more tranche through issue of equity shares, equity linked instruments, debentures or any other securities...,” GMR Infrastructure said in a filing to Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
GMR Group is a leading global infrastructure conglomerate with has interest in various sectors including airport, energy and transportation. Of the 15 power project which the group has, 10 are in operation and five are under development.
- After sovereign upgrade, Moody’s ups outlook on Indian companies
- Google is filtering news for the wrong reason
- PSUs wage revision: Cabinet gives nod to policy framework
- Supreme Court upholds ban on petcoke, furnace oil in Delhi, neighbouring states
- Amrita Pandey to head media distribution, OTT for Walt Disney, South Asia