Nikkei closes at 11-month high
- Design principles for a Digital India
- Venture Catalysts buys 10% stake in Chai Break for Rs5 crore
- BofAML India’s Kaku Nakhate: Investors are dialling back into the India story
- ReNew Power may buy Ostro Energy in Rs10,000 crore deal
- Buenos Aires WTO Summit: EU seeks India cooperation on food security issue
Tokyo: Tokyo’s benchmark index closed at an 11-month high Friday, notching up the year’s longest winning streak as a sharp drop in the yen boosts the outlook for exporters.
The Nikkei 225 added 0.26%, or 47.81 points, to 18,381.22, its seventh consecutive gain, while the Topix index of all first-section issues ended up 0.31%, or 4.57 points, at 1,464.53.