Nikkei closes at 11-month high
Latest News »
- Ferrari unveils its new entry-level model Portofino
- Premier League clubs smash own transfer spending record with £1.184 billion outlay
- Who after Rangana Herath?
- Supreme Court rejects Sasikala’s plea to review verdict in DA case
- BJP urges RJD to postpone Patna rally due to floods in Bihar, Lalu says ‘no’
Tokyo: Tokyo’s benchmark index closed at an 11-month high Friday, notching up the year’s longest winning streak as a sharp drop in the yen boosts the outlook for exporters.
The Nikkei 225 added 0.26%, or 47.81 points, to 18,381.22, its seventh consecutive gain, while the Topix index of all first-section issues ended up 0.31%, or 4.57 points, at 1,464.53.