How much tax do you pay on your investments?
Consider the tax implication of every asset class before investing in order as they might reduce your overall returns
Last Published: Tue, Nov 14 2017. 05 14 PM IST
- Govt nominates nine more smart cities
- Gold prices break 2-day slide, recover Rs20 on jewellers’ buying
- Mamata asks Centre to declare Vivekananda, Netaji birthdays as national holiday
- World Economic Forum: India to offer yoga classes during Davos summit
- Donald Trump signs bill renewing NSA’s internet surveillance programme
Most people look only at the returns that an investment vehicle gives. It is, however, important to consider the taxation rules as well since this will reduce the overall returns. Here’s a look at some of these.
First Published: Tue, Nov 14 2017. 05 14 PM IST