How much tax do you pay on your investments?
Consider the tax implication of every asset class before investing in order as they might reduce your overall returns
Last Published: Tue, Sep 19 2017. 05 00 PM IST
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
- CBI registers Rs80-crore bank fraud case against Punjab National Bank officials
- Govt set to hit divestment goal for first time post ONGC-HPCL deal
- India restricts imports of petcoke for users in Delhi region
- Constitution is the greatest public policy: Justice J. Chelameswar
Most people look only at the returns that an investment vehicle gives. It is, however, important to consider the taxation rules as well since this will reduce the overall returns. Here’s a look at some of these.
First Published: Tue, Sep 19 2017. 05 00 PM IST