Flying beauties at Bangalore air show
The 9th edition of Aero India 2013 kicked off at the Yelahanka air force station in Bangalore on 6 February. The 5-day event is a showcase for new aerospace technologies.
- Members of The Flying Bulls aerobatics team from the Czech Republic fly in formation in their Zlin Z-50 aircraft during Aero India 2013 at the Yelahanka Air Force station in Bangalore on Wednesday. AFP
- A HAL “Black Tiger” Light Combat Helicopter (LCH), currently under development for the Indian armed forces, performs during the air show. AFP
- The Indian Air Force Sarang aerobatics team perform in their HAL Dhruv helicopters. AFP
- Red Bull’s Zlin 50LX single-engine and single-seater planes perform during the show. Reuters
- A Dassault Rafale combat aircraft, which has been selected by the Indian Air Force for purchase, performs during the inauguration ceremony of the air show. Reuters
- Workers prepare an Indian Air Force Tejas jet for display. Reuters