Why the aero show in Bangalore has become the biggest and the best
- The Sarang helicopter formation display team of the Indian Air Force (IAF) is made up of four HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd) Dhruv helicopters. Photographs: Aniruddha Chowdhury/Mint
- The Flying Bulls team from the Czech Republic performing aerobatics at Aero India 2013.
- The Sarang helicopter formation has been among the most popular displays at Aero India over the last decade.
- The Rafale stall at the show.
- The de Havilland Tiger Moth, a World War II vintage trainer aircraft, opened the show.
- The cockpit of the Rudra, the latest version of the advanced light helicopter manufactured by HAL.
- The IAF’s first Pilatus PC-7 MkII basic trainer made its public debut at the show.
- The weaponized version of the Rudra, on display at the HAL stall.