Limerick: On electoral bonds
Bibek Debroy’s Mint Metric on electoral bonds as proposed in Budget 2017
Latest News »
- SBI collects Rs235 crore in minimum balance fine in 1st quarter
- Flood: Toll climbs to 153 in Bihar, Army called in for rescue operations in eastern UP
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Allahabad HC seeks reply from Yogi govt on PIL seeking judicial probe
- Solution to Kashmir, terrorism, naxalism will be found by 2022: Rajnath Singh
- ‘I’m a Naga first, a Naga second, and a Naga last’
What will an electoral bond
Do to the murky political pond?
It won’t stir or shake
Nor quiver or quake,
Parties aren’t that easily conned.
First Published: Tue, Feb 14 2017. 01 55 AM IST
Editor's Picks »