Limerick: On GST
Bibek Debroy’s Mint Metric on GST rates
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
If you happen to sin,
Get ready to take it on the chin.
The GST rate will be hefty,
Forcing you to be thrifty
And sending your budget into a tailspin.
First Published: Tue, Apr 04 2017. 01 09 AM IST