Limerick: On Aadhaar and subsidies
Bibek Debroy’s Mint Metric on the Supreme Court case on the use of Aadhaar for subsidies
- Angela Merkel makes euro policy a priority as Germany seeks government
- Pakistan Foreign Office confirms envoy met Sushma Swaraj
- Goa Forward Party not to contest 2019 Lok Sabha polls
- RBI says linking Aadhaar number to bank accounts mandatory
- Kerala to give sabbatical leave to academics for launching startups
The court can’t be ignored,
So the order isn’t a broadsword.
A subsidy on food
Will henceforth elude,
Unless linked to Aadhaar’s umbilical cord.
First Published: Wed, Feb 15 2017. 12 00 AM IST
Editor's Picks »