Limerick: On Aadhaar and subsidies
Bibek Debroy’s Mint Metric on the Supreme Court case on the use of Aadhaar for subsidies
Latest News »
- Galaxy Note 8 is the new weapon in Samsung’s arsenal
- Making bad ideas bigger doesn’t make them better
- Deals Buzz: Demerger of SRL Diagnostics from Fortis Healthcare deferred
- Right to Privacy: A timeline of events leading up to Supreme Court ruling today
- Train derailments triggering fear, say rail passengers
The court can’t be ignored,
So the order isn’t a broadsword.
A subsidy on food
Will henceforth elude,
Unless linked to Aadhaar’s umbilical cord.
First Published: Wed, Feb 15 2017. 12 00 AM IST