Limerick: On the Teesta dispute
Bibek Debroy’s Mint Metric on the Teesta river water dispute
- Ahead of Gujarat election results, BJP MP predicts dismal performance for party
- California’s wildfire now ranks as state’s third-largest
- As bitcoin, other currencies soar, regulators urge caution
- Metlife says it failed to pay some pensions, flags hit to reserves
- Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurates Eastern India’s first CNG stations
Agreements are about give and take,
But Bengal is slow on the uptake.
Teesta’s waters are a spinning top
Not a drop to show in the prop.
Eat hilsa fish for sure, but hang onto the fish cake.
First Published: Sun, Apr 09 2017. 11 50 PM IST