Britain’s parliament being evacuated after fire alarm
London: Britain’s parliament was being evacuated on Monday after a fire alarm was sounded, a Reuters witness said.
The Reuters reporter, who works in parliament, had no further information on whether there was a fire or not.
The London fire service could not immediately comment. Reuters
- Gold prices slump by Rs100 on demand dent
- India ships 620 tonnes of food today for Rohingya refugees in Bangladesh
- BHU protests: Committee headed by UP chief secretary to probe violence
- Post Nandyal bypolls, TDP and YSRCP continue campaigning, set tone for 2019 elections
- Amit Shah slams Rahul Gandhi for defending dynastic politics