Russia will not meddle in German election: Vladimir Putin
Hamburg: Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that Russia will not interfere in parliamentary elections in Germany that are due to be held in September, adding that Moscow and Berlin have “good relations”.
Putin also told reporters after the G20 summit in Hamburg that the Russian Nord Stream 2 undersea gas pipeline project is in the interest of Germany and the whole of Europe. Reuters
- Disruption in Lok Sabha continues as TDP, TRS, AIADMK protest
- Jerome Powell’s Fed likely to raise rates, may upgrade 2018 outlook
- Supreme Court asks Jaiprakash Associates to deposit Rs200 crore by 10 May
- Deals Buzz: Reliance Jio board to consider raising up to Rs20,000 crore
- News in Numbers: Facebook market value erodes $45 billion in last two days