NEET-II to be held on 24 July: CBSE
- Speeding up plans to cut emissions may save 153 million lives, says study
- Can hashgraph unseat blockchain as the favoured tech for cryptocurrencies?
- FDA-like agency needed for agriculture: commerce ministry
- Raju Shetti offers support to Congress over farmers’ issues
- Pharma firms under scanner for selling drugs without safety trials
New Delhi: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Friday said it will conduct the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test-II (NEET-II) for admission to medical and dental colleges on 24 July, as scheduled.
As per the Supreme Court orders on the NEET and the ordinance promulgated by the government, the exam will be conducted on 24 July, Sunday, the CBSE said in a statement.
The process for online application to appear in the NEET-II opened on 25 May and will end on Saturday, the CBSE said.
Candidates have been asked to check the NEET website http://aipmt.nic.in/aipmt/registration/instruction.aspx for updates “so that they can immediately take necessary action as per the instructions uploaded on the website as for any activity, no additional time will be given”, the CBSE said.