Arvind Kejriwal’s Wagon R goes missing from Delhi Secretariat
New Delhi: A Wagon R car, used by Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal till the 2015 assembly polls, was stolen outside the Delhi Secretariat on Thursday, the police said.
The humble Blue hatchback, which became synonymous with Kejriwal’s ‘aam aadmi’ image, was being used by an AAP functionary these days.
“The car was parked outside the Delhi Secretariat. It went missing around 1 am,” a senior police official said.
The car was donated to Kejriwal by Kundan Sharma, a software enginer, in January 2013.
- Isro experimenting with potential structures for moon habitation: Govt
- ATS group to invest Rs2,000 crore on building affordable homes
- Tencent December quarter profit beats estimates as WeChat games drive growth
- No proposal to increase retirement age of central govt employees: Jitendra Singh
- BMW says spending to rise on autonomous, electric technology