Arvind Kejriwal’s Wagon R goes missing from Delhi Secretariat
New Delhi: A Wagon R car, used by Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal till the 2015 assembly polls, was stolen outside the Delhi Secretariat on Thursday, the police said.
The humble Blue hatchback, which became synonymous with Kejriwal’s ‘aam aadmi’ image, was being used by an AAP functionary these days.
“The car was parked outside the Delhi Secretariat. It went missing around 1 am,” a senior police official said.
The car was donated to Kejriwal by Kundan Sharma, a software enginer, in January 2013.
- Amazon eyeing offline tie-ups to take on Flipkart in online fashion retail
- Yash Gupta resigns from Hines, to set up own real estate venture
- DII holdings in BSE companies at their highest in 25 quarters
- Artificial intelligence, safety, and end-of-life care
- MagicPin helps merchants with consumer habits data