Arvind Kejriwal’s Wagon R goes missing from Delhi Secretariat
New Delhi: A Wagon R car, used by Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal till the 2015 assembly polls, was stolen outside the Delhi Secretariat on Thursday, the police said.
The humble Blue hatchback, which became synonymous with Kejriwal’s ‘aam aadmi’ image, was being used by an AAP functionary these days.
“The car was parked outside the Delhi Secretariat. It went missing around 1 am,” a senior police official said.
The car was donated to Kejriwal by Kundan Sharma, a software enginer, in January 2013.
- Adani Ports Q3 profit up 19.51% at Rs1,001 crore
- Google aims to make artificial intelligence easy to use for companies
- GST rate cut for 29 items and 53 services from 25 January
- South Korea considers shutting down domestic cryptocurrency exchanges
- GST Council discusses making returns filing process simpler