Sonia Gandhi admitted to Delhi hospital
Latest News »
- Ferrari unveils its new entry-level model Portofino
- Premier League clubs smash own transfer spending record with £1.184 billion outlay
- Who after Rangana Herath?
- Supreme Court rejects Sasikala’s plea to review verdict in DA case
- BJP urges RJD to postpone Patna rally due to floods in Bihar, Lalu says ‘no’
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in New Delhi following a viral infection.
“The Congress president has been admitted to a hospital following viral fever. She will be discharged within two days. She will resume her Parliament duty soon. There is no cause for worry,” Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said.
Sources said that 69-year-old Gandhi was down with viral fever and doctors advised her to be under medical supervision. She will also undergo some tests at Sir Gangaram hospital, they said.
Gandhi had to cut short her roadshow in Varanasi in August after she fell ill and had to be hospitalised.