Sonia Gandhi admitted to Delhi hospital
- Is WTO working for India and China?
- Traditional vs Western: Which attire is more popular among men in India?
- Govt to boost trade ties with Asean: Dharmendra Pradhan
- India, Australia and Japan bat for rules-based order in Indo-Pacific
- MDR rates revised to cut losses of acquirer banks, says RBI deputy governor B.P. Kanungo
New Delhi: Congress president Sonia Gandhi was on Tuesday admitted to a hospital in New Delhi following a viral infection.
“The Congress president has been admitted to a hospital following viral fever. She will be discharged within two days. She will resume her Parliament duty soon. There is no cause for worry,” Congress chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala said.
Sources said that 69-year-old Gandhi was down with viral fever and doctors advised her to be under medical supervision. She will also undergo some tests at Sir Gangaram hospital, they said.
Gandhi had to cut short her roadshow in Varanasi in August after she fell ill and had to be hospitalised.