ISB, EY to jointly conduct research on emerging markets
- Narendra Modi to inaugurate fourth container terminal of JNPT tomorrow
- Canadian PM Justin Trudeau begins week-long India visit
- PMO working on resolving PNB fraud, will try to extradite Nirav Modi: MoS finance
- Tibet’s most sacred Buddhist temple catches fire
- PM Modi should explain why PNB scam happened: Rahul Gandhi
Hyderabad: Indian School of Business and consulting firm EY will jointly set up the Initiative for Emerging Markets Studies (IEMS) for research on issues facing businesses and policy makers in emerging markets, the business school said on Tuesday.
The EY-IEMS is a global network of academic institutions based in emerging markets who would collaborate and bring thought leadership about economic issues in emerging markets and lead discussions on policy forums. While ISB had joined the EY-IEMS network in 2014, this joint initiative on research is a step further in this direction.
The research and insights will be focused on fast evolving market trends and key developments of the emerging markets that could help decision makers and managers tailor their strategies based on that understanding.
The other members in the network include the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China Europe International Business School in Shanghai, and the Skolkovo Moscow School of Management.