How households headed by women differ from those headed by men
- IMF, World Bank laud RBI for ‘strengthening’ supervision
- CBI registers Rs80-crore bank fraud case against Punjab National Bank officials
- Govt set to hit divestment goal for first time post ONGC-HPCL deal
- India restricts imports of petcoke for users in Delhi region
- Constitution is the greatest public policy: Justice J. Chelameswar
A dissection of a Census 2011 dataset released last week on households headed by women show significant differences in composition and structure than those headed by men. Many of these differences show just why life is harder for households headed by women.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data