How households headed by women differ from those headed by men
- Why Samir Singh could not stop running
- Embassy, Taurus Investment Holdings to invest $140 mn to develop Kerala SEZ
- RBI eases foreign investment regulations for corporate debt
- NCERT launches revised student-teacher ICT curricula
- HC asks Delhi, neighbouring states to implement ban on burning of crop residue
A dissection of a Census 2011 dataset released last week on households headed by women show significant differences in composition and structure than those headed by men. Many of these differences show just why life is harder for households headed by women.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data