Vladimir Putin links new Syria ceasefire deal to more pragmatic US stance
Hamburg: Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Saturday that a new ceasefire deal in southern Syria was the result of the US altering its stance and becoming more pragmatic about the situation there.
Putin, speaking at a news conference at the G20 summit in Hamburg, was referring to a ceasefire and “de-escalation agreement” for south-western Syria reached by the US, Russia and Jordan on Friday. Reuters
- Delhi HC reserves order on PSC extension between Cairn India and ONGC for Barmer block
- Hike’s Total app: Everything you need to know
- Star India is not chasing profits from the upcoming IPL season
- Hyderabad University bars media entry on Rohith Vemula’s death anniversary
- HP launches 3D printers in India for Rs2.5 crore