Rajnath Singh will solve Kashmir problems by talking to people: BJP
Jammu: The BJP on Sunday said that Home Minister Rajnath Singh had come to the Valley with an “open mind” and expressed confidence that his meetings would bring about a resolution to the problems in the strife-torn state.
“Singh has already said that he has come with an open heart and mind to talk to people. He will speak to anybody who comes to meet him,” J&K state BJP general secretary (organisation) Ashok Kaul told reporters here.
Kaul added that all sections of the people in Jammu and Kashmir should meet him and put forth their points of view. “His meeting with the people will help resolve the problems in Kashmir. It will be an achievement,” Kaul said.
Ahead of his visit to Jammu and Kashmir, the Home Minister had said, “I am going with an open mind and I am willing to meet all those who come to meet me. We want a resolution to the problems.”
- Gujarat elections: BJP issues second list, names candidates for Congress held seats
- Revenue collected under GST in October at Rs95,000 crore: Sushil Modi
- Honda recalling 900,000 minivans because seats may tip forward
- Bandipora encounter: 5 militants gunned down, IAF Garud commando killed
- Policy implementation in India lacks speed: G.P. Hinduja