Mapping India by religion
- Errors in GST returns filing a hurdle in issuing tax refunds to exporters: CBEC
- Supreme Court puts the spotlight on audit firms
- Govt has not asked PNB to settle dues from fraud
- Philanthropists need to be bridging leaders: Peggy Dulany
- PNB fraud: Didn’t consider PwC bid for audit of Nirav Modi accounts, says bank
Which two Gujarat districts have a Muslim population of above 20%? Where are the two clusters of Buddhist population? A data interactive that shows how India’s 640 districts were distributed by six types of religious faiths in 2011 and little has changed over 2001.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data