Mapping India by religion
- Chemical industries, aluminum smelters mulling coal imports as power takes priority
- Bank of England holds interest rate at 0.5%
- Disney buys Fox assets in $52 billion split of Rupert Murdoch realm
- Council may bring petrol, realty under GST in future: Sushil Modi
- Tata group, GE partner to make aircraft engine components in India
Which two Gujarat districts have a Muslim population of above 20%? Where are the two clusters of Buddhist population? A data interactive that shows how India’s 640 districts were distributed by six types of religious faiths in 2011 and little has changed over 2001.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data