Mapping India by religion
- Bitcoin soars to record high above $6,000
- How Cyrus Mistry was sacked: Nirmalaya Kumar’s latest blog
- Militants kill 30 policemen during a raid on their hideout in western Egypt: report
- Lalu’s wife Rabri Devi, son Tejashwi get fresh summons in money laundering case
- Japan voters poised to give Shinzo Abe fresh mandate as election nears
Which two Gujarat districts have a Muslim population of above 20%? Where are the two clusters of Buddhist population? A data interactive that shows how India’s 640 districts were distributed by six types of religious faiths in 2011 and little has changed over 2001.
howindialives.com is a search engine for public data