Pakistan air force chief warns India against full-scale war
- Key to getting India on UN Security Council is ‘not to touch veto’, says Nikki Haley
- News in Numbers: IIT Bombay ranks 34th in Asian University Rankings 2018
- Windows 10 Fall Creators Update rolling out: everything you need to know
- Alphabet to pack its digital city with autonomous ‘Taxibots’
- Pakistan blast kills at least six in Quetta
Islamabad: Pakistan’s air force chief has warned arch-rival India against escalating the dispute over Kashmir into full-scale war.
Marshal Sohail Aman’s warning on Thursday comes as tensions are soaring between Islamabad and New Delhi over Kashmir after a day of violent exchanges.
The Pakistani army said Indian fire killed 12 civilians and three soldiers on Wednesday — the deadliest incident in weeks of border clashes.
Aman told reporters in the port city of Karachi that “it is better if India shows restrain.” If New Delhi escalates the crisis, he says Pakistani troops will “know full well how to deal with them.”