Pakistan air force chief warns India against full-scale war
- B2B start-ups see growing interest from angel investors: Innoven Capital report
- Buenos Aires meet could be WTO’s most challenging yet
- Volvo to roll out only hybrid, electric cars in India after 2019
- BJP, Congress lock horns over death of 21-year-old in Karnataka
- India, Australia hold talks on Indo-Pacific dynamics
Islamabad: Pakistan’s air force chief has warned arch-rival India against escalating the dispute over Kashmir into full-scale war.
Marshal Sohail Aman’s warning on Thursday comes as tensions are soaring between Islamabad and New Delhi over Kashmir after a day of violent exchanges.
The Pakistani army said Indian fire killed 12 civilians and three soldiers on Wednesday — the deadliest incident in weeks of border clashes.
Aman told reporters in the port city of Karachi that “it is better if India shows restrain.” If New Delhi escalates the crisis, he says Pakistani troops will “know full well how to deal with them.”