Pakistan air force chief warns India against full-scale war
Pakistan air chief Marshal Sohail Aman’s warning comes as tensions are soaring between Islamabad and New Delhi over Kashmir after a day of violent exchanges
Latest News »
- Govt, industry should team up to minimize disruption due to GST implementation
- GST rollout from 1 July, but confusion still reigns among auto, FMCG firms
- Why didn’t Madhya Pradesh farmers gain from farm growth?
- NIPFP may help compute social obligation costs borne by Indian Railways
- GST is the new normal, but issues still remain: Nykaa’s Sachin Parikh
Islamabad: Pakistan’s air force chief has warned arch-rival India against escalating the dispute over Kashmir into full-scale war.
Marshal Sohail Aman’s warning on Thursday comes as tensions are soaring between Islamabad and New Delhi over Kashmir after a day of violent exchanges.
The Pakistani army said Indian fire killed 12 civilians and three soldiers on Wednesday — the deadliest incident in weeks of border clashes.
Aman told reporters in the port city of Karachi that “it is better if India shows restrain.” If New Delhi escalates the crisis, he says Pakistani troops will “know full well how to deal with them.”