Pakistan air force chief warns India against full-scale war
- SpaceX launches imaging satellite plus own broadband demos
- Nitish Kumar govt hatching ‘serious conspiracy’ against me: Tejashwi Yadav
- Snap royalty Kylie Jenner helped erase $1.3 billion in one tweet
- Take a break: Exercise in office
- Australia’s deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce resigns amid sex scandal
Islamabad: Pakistan’s air force chief has warned arch-rival India against escalating the dispute over Kashmir into full-scale war.
Marshal Sohail Aman’s warning on Thursday comes as tensions are soaring between Islamabad and New Delhi over Kashmir after a day of violent exchanges.
The Pakistani army said Indian fire killed 12 civilians and three soldiers on Wednesday — the deadliest incident in weeks of border clashes.
Aman told reporters in the port city of Karachi that “it is better if India shows restrain.” If New Delhi escalates the crisis, he says Pakistani troops will “know full well how to deal with them.”